Last Updated on 30/06/2021 by admin
Cashpor Micro Credit Recruitment 2021 | Field Coordinator in Health & Education Department | No. Of Post – 7
Organization Name :- Cashpor Micro Credit
“With a glorious history of more than 22 years blended with futuristic outlook, Cashpor Micro Credit is a leading MFI. We are poverty-focused, not-for-profit Section-25 Company with exemption from Income Tax, that has been providing Financial and other Micro Credit+ services (Health, Education, Pension and Savings) exclusively to BPL families in eastern UP, Bihar, MP/Bundelkhand, Jharkhand & Chhattisgarh. We are operating our Operation in 30 Regions through 656 Branches, employing 5000 approx. staff. CASHPOR is fully compliant with RBI regulations for Priority Sector Lending.
Positions :- Field Coordinator in Health & Education Department
No. Of Post :- 07
Job Location :- Raigarh (Chhattisgarh), Satna (MP), Samastipur, Darbhanga& Sitamadhi (Bihar), Giridih, Hazaribagh (Jharkhand)
Qualification :- B. Pharma/M. Pharma/B. Sc. Bio/M.Sc. Bio/ Relevant Experience in medical field.
Job Description :-
- We provide Health, hygiene and basic health care training to community Health Facilitators (CHFs) who are selected amongst clients of the Region. You have to ensure that after completion of their training, CHFs are delivering various health, hygiene and basic healthcare modules and services including tele-medicine services amongst our BPL women beneficiaries at our branches working under your area.
- You will have to ensure that CASHPOR Health Clinics (E-clinics) are established as per annual plan and are running efficiently and effectively in needed branches of your areas which don’t have proper government Medical and Health care facilities and are prone to diseases so that our BPL beneficiaries and their families in such areas have access to affordable basic health care services and they & their families remain healthy and their medical expenses are minimal.
- Through E-clinics, we shall provide access to OPD and basic healthcare services and will also arrange some generic medicines and multi vitamin tablets, ORS, Electral and Glucose to help the patients suffering from diarrhea, fever etc.
- You will ensure that our clients are getting adequate financial assistance on Toilets construction and Toilet constructed are being used by clients and their family in your concerning branches.
- You will also ensure that clients and their family are using hygienic water for drinking purposes.
- Monitoring of livelihood program (Sale of Health products).Utilization check of loans distributed for health related products.
- Promotion of “Ayushi” Health Product
Apply :- Interested candidates may send their CV before 07th July’2021 at our E- mail ID : email@example.com
More Details :- Click here
DISCLAIMER :- Bankjobs.online does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.