Last Updated on 05/08/2020 by admin
IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Probationary Officer | 1167 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree | Across India | Last Date: 26th August 2020 |
Organization Name :- The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 : The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS, is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India (except SBI). It also provides standardized systems for assessment and result processing services to organisations.
IBPS offers its services to banks in the public and private sectors, regional rural banks, and foreign banks. It also serves other financial institutions, including co-operative banks, insurance companies, academic institutions, and both private- and state-owned companies
Organization Website :- www.ibps.in
Positions :- Probationary Officer
Total Vacancies IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 :- 1167 Posts
- Bank of Baroda-0
- Bank of India-734
- Bank of Maharashtra- Not Reported
- Canara Bank-Not Reported
- Central bank of India-0
- Indian Bank-Not Reported
- Indian Overseas Bank-0
- Punjab National Bank-Not Reported
- Punjab & Sind Bank-83
- UCO Bank-350
- Union Bank of India-Not Reported
Note :- Many Bank has not reported their count and all counts are indicative purposes only. So the count maybe increase.
Experience :- Freshers
Job Location :- Across India
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Eligibility Criteria :-
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 26.8.2020.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 26.08.20 has to be submitted at the time of interview.
Age limit :- 20 to 30 years as on 01-08-2020
Selection Process IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 :-
The selection process will be based on the following stages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Interview &
- Identity Verification
Application Fee IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 :-
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
How to Apply IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 5th August 2020 to 26th August 2020.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here