Last Updated on 11/09/2020 by admin
Svatantra Microfinance Recruitment 2020 | Branch Manager/Risk Officer/Field Officer/Branch Operation Manager | 10+2/Graduate/Post Graduate/MBA | September 2020 |
Organization Name :- Svatantra Microfinance Pvt Ltd
Svatantra Microfinance Career : Svatantra is a next-gen micro finance entity offering differential banking solutions. At Svatantra, we constantly leverage technological innovation in order to bank the unbanked. Our aim is to encourage entrepreneurship where traditional banking systems cannot penetrate. We achieve this through a holistic financial and non-financial offering, with micro-credit being the main focus. The organisation is based on the tenets of entrepreneurship, transparency, and disruption through innovation. We were honoured to be the first microfinance institution to receive the Non-Banking Financial Company – Microfinance Institution (NBFC-MFI) license from the Reserve Bank of India. Also, rated A+ (CRISIL) and graded M1 (ICRA) company. Innovation and technological advancements are emphasised on in order to integrate, optimise and differentiate core business processes as well as to distinguish product lines. We pioneered 100% cashless disbursements since the beginning. Our indigenous App “SAATHI” has been recognised by The Economic Times BFSI Innovation Tribe Summit & Awards 2020 for being one of the most innovative initiative in the micro finance segment.
Organization Website :- www.svatantramicrofin.com
Positions :- Branch Manager/Risk Officer/Field Officer/Branch Operation Manager
Job Location :- Bihar
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Eligibility Criteria :-
Branch Manager :
The Svatantra Branch Manager is in charge of the overall branch activities, tasks include business generation, branch sales, compliances management for the branch, supervision and handling of Svatantra Field Officers and Back Office Executive at the branch..
- Graduate and Above
- Good Communication Skills
- Leadership Qualities
- Working as Branch Manager since 1 year in reputed MFI
Risk Officer :
- Fresh graduates with good accounting and math skills can apply
- One year experience in accounting/auditing is preferred
- Working knowledge in MS Office especially MS Word and Excel
- Good Accounting and Math skills
- Verbal and written proficiency in local language is mandatory. Knowledge about English is an additional advantage
- Willing to tour and work extensively in rural areas.
- Should be able to drive a two wheeler and hold valid permanent license
- Pleasing personality and good interpersonal skills
Field Officer :
The field officer will serve as the basic contact point between Svatantra and its customers. He/she will also represent the organisation in the field and continue ground workand customer acquisition, as well as customer retention and satisfaction.
- HSC or 10+2 and above
- Age up to 26 Years
- Fresher can also apply
Branch Operation Manager :
- Age – 20-26 Years.
- Communication in Local Language, Hindi & English is mandatory.Basic Knowldege of MS Excel Skills is mandatory.
- Experience – Minimum 1 year and above experience working with Microfinance, NBFC or Banking sector as Back office executive will be preferred.
- Minimum Qualification is Graduation in any stream. Post Graduates or MBA can apply. Freshers can also apply.
Apply Links :-
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here