Last Updated on 05/09/2020 by admin
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2020 (Contractual Basis) | Chief Risk Officer | Graduate Degree | September 2020 |
Organization Name :- Union Bank of India
We have presented here certain Information about Union Bank of India which will help you understand more about our Bank – our profile, our aspirations, our leadership team, the banking and other policies we have adopted etc. You will also find information regarding the Bank’s performance, which will be of special interest to shareholders of the Bank.
Our Training System, Careers with us, our ‘Know Your Customer’ systems and our Risk Management systems are discussed in this section of the site. We also disclose the Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives which our Bank has undertaken.
Organization Website :- www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Positions :- Chief Risk Officer
Job Location :- Mumbai
Pay Compensation :- The compensation and terms & conditions will be negotiated/ finalized depending upon the suitability of the candidate.
1. Mandatory educational qualification: Graduate Degree with –
- Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk professionals, OR
- Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute,OR
- Two years’ experience as CRO in such regulated lender(s)
in respect of which there is regulatory requirement of
appointing CRO with Board approval.
2. Desirable additional Qualification :
- Holder of Chartered Financial Analystawarded by CFA Institute, OR
- Designated Chartered Accountant by the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India or equivalent abroad, OR
- Designated as a Cost and Management Accountant by the Institute of Cost Accountant of India or equivalent abroad.
Mandatory Experience :
Five years’ experience in corporate Credit and risk management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more PSBs, or having similar role and
responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity (in the opinion of the CRO-recruiting PSB and its CRO Selection
Committee), with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
Desirable Additional Experience :
Good understanding of market risk and / or liquidity management and /or operational risk, with exposure to analytics being an added desirable experience.
Age Limit (as on 01.09.2020) :-
- Minimum – 35 Years
- Maximum – 55 years
Total Vacancies :- 01 Post
Selection Process :-
The selection will be through Interview & Personal interaction on the basis of eligibility, experience, qualification & performance
Important Dates :-
- Opening date for Applications : 03.09.2020
- Last Date for Application : 14.09.2020(24.00 hrs for Online Submission)
Application Fees :-
(Non-Refundable Application Fee Rs. 1000.00 (inclusive of GST) payable directly in the
account of the Bank)
For More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here