Madura Microfinance Recruitment 2020 | Deputy Manager – Accounts | October 2020 |
Organization Name :- Madura Microfinance
Madura is a leading NBFC-MFI providing unsecured microfinance loans to women self-help groups in the rural and semi urban areas. We have been one of the pioneers of this socially and financially inclusive movement in rural India, facilitating access to low-cost capital. Our 450+ branch network covers 7 states – Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Kerala, Odisha, Bihar and West Bengal.
Madura provides a fast paced environment with opportunities for growth and impact at various levels. We seek people who are passionate about transforming underserved communities, are high energy, technology savvy and willing to travel into the remote interiors of the country.
Organization Website :- www.maduramicrofinance.com
Positions :- Deputy Manager – Accounts
Job Location :- Chennai Corporate Office
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- B.Com graduate/MBA in Finance
Experience :- 4 – 6 Years Experience in Accounts/Finance Firm
Role & Responsibilities :-
- The role holder is responsible to manage full life cycle of accounts and vendor ageing. Handling of indirect taxation incl. GST inclusive of timely & correct generation of data, key reconciliations, timely filing of returns & deposits of taxes, compilation of data for assessments & replies to notices including handling of ongoing tax matters.
- Bank reconciliation on day to day basis & reconciliation of bank statement.
- Service tax Return/ refund proceedings/ Commercial Taxes.
- Responsible to scrutinize ledger & timely filing of TDS and service tax returns
- Ensure compliance to all statutory regulations
- Support various audits undertaken by the company
Candidate Profile :-
- B.Com graduate/MBA in Finance with experience of 4 – 6 years in accounts/finance firm
- Strong knowledge in TDS e-filing, quarterly returns (24/26Q) & form16/16A.
- GST Rules & RCM & GST Input Credit & GST Expenses, GST Return inward/Outward/GSTR3B, 2A, GSTR1 Payments.