Madura Microfinance Recruitment 2021 | Area Manager |
Organization Name :- Madura Microfinance
Madura is a leading NBFC-MFI providing unsecured microfinance loans to women self-help groups in the rural and semi urban areas. We have been one of the pioneers of this socially and financially inclusive movement in rural India, facilitating access to low-cost capital. Our 450+ branch network covers 7 states – Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Kerala, Odisha, Bihar and West Bengal.
Madura provides a fast paced environment with opportunities for growth and impact at various levels. We seek people who are passionate about transforming underserved communities, are high energy, technology savvy and willing to travel into the remote interiors of the country.
Organization Website :- www.maduramicrofinance.com
Positions :- Area Manager
Job Location :- Pan India
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Graduate /Post Graduate
Experience :- 4 – 7 years of relevant experience in a MFI sector
Role & Responsibilities :-
- Build the team and manage Madura’s business and its initiatives in the allocated area
- Closely work with the Zonal Manager / State Head to develop appropriate structure and processes to efficiently deliver the set goals
- Deliver the committed financial and non-financial targets which includes but not limited to monitoring the teams, driving the growth and managing the process and performance
- Identify the training needs and ensure delivery through proper source
- Shoulder additional responsibilities on future expansion.
Apply Link :- Click here