Tata Steel Recruitment 2020 (Finance Department) | Fresher | Manager Corporate Audit – Finance & Commercial 1 | October 2020 |
Company Name :- Tata Steel
Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).
It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Company Website :- www.tatasteel.com
Positions :- Manager Corporate Audit – Finance & Commercial 1
Job Location :- Jamshedpur
Salary :- ₹ 10,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A
Qualification :- CA / ICWA
Experience :- 0 – 3 Years
Key Objective / Overall Job Responsibility :-
- Conducting audit of assigned activities as per the approved Annual Audit Plan, including any special projects assigned by the respective Group Head
- Attending entry (pre-audit) conference, along with Group Head, with the process owner to start audit. Checking the implementation of past audit assurances given by the process owner in the area of assignment. Evaluating the efficacy of internal controls and its compliance, on a test basis. Discussing audit issues with the process owner (auditee) and preparation of draft report for the process owner
- To assist respective Group Head in preparing the final report for the process owner after incorporating the comments, if any, given by the process owner based on exit (post-audit) conference. Follow-up with the process owner for receiving reply against each audit issue. Review the replies received from the auditees for its completeness.
- Assist respective Group Head in reporting to the Sr. Management and AC about important findings and special studies.
- Recommending changes, in consultation with respective Group Head, to the risk profile and other parameters relating to the auditable activities in the audit zone Preparing / updating the Risk & Control Manual, wherever necessary, for auditable activities defined in the audit zone.
- Identify opportunities for improving the business processes, management controls etc., while conducting an audit. Identify new auditable areas, if any, during the course of audits.
- Planning & adaptation of Quality Management System (QMS) to changing conditions and maintenance of quality records. Assist Group Head in initiating necessary corrective and preventive action for maintaining the QMS of the division.
- In discharging all the tasks related to internal audit use data analytics and related technologies
Apply Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here