Last Updated on 07/07/2020 by admin
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020 | Office Asst/Counselor/Attender | Last Date: 05 July 2020 |
Organization Name :- Central Bank of India
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020 has released the job notification for the post of Faculty/Office Assistant, Counselor PLCC, Attender/Sub Staffs on a contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ Degree/ PG Degree/ 8th can apply for this job. The selection process is based on a personal interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 05 July 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization Website :- www.centralbankofindia.co.in
Positions :- Faculty/Office Assistant, Counselor PLCC, Attender/Sub Staff
Job Location :- Darbhanga and Madhubani (Bihar)
Qualification Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020 :-
Faculty/Office Assistant :
1. Graduate viz. BSW/ BA/ B. Com with computer knowledge
Counselor FLCC : G
1. Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
2. Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
Attender/ Sub-Staff :
1. Candidates should pass 8th standard
1. Should be well conversant with the local language.
2. Should be a resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district/residing at the headquarter of RSETI centre.
Age Limit (As on 05.07.2020) :-
1. Faculty/Office Assistant: 35 years
2. Counselor PLCC: 65 years
3. Attender/Sub Staff: 18 to 35 years
Pay Scale Details Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020 :-
1. Faculty/Office Assistant: Rs. 12000/- p.m.
2. Counselor PLCC: Rs. 15,000/- p.m.
3. Attender/Sub Staff: Rs. 8000/- p.m.
Selection Process Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020 :-
1. Eligible candidates will be called for Personal Interview
How to Apply Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020 :-
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form in CBI website www.centralbankofindia.co.in and send a duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 05 July 2020.
Note :- Address the application, subscribing “Application for the post of ————- on contract for the year 2020 to.
Postal Address :-
Dist. Level RSETI Advisory Committee (DLRAC),
Central Bank of India, Regional Office Darbhanga
Near Naka No 6, PO Laheriasarai, Darbhanga Bihar 846001
For More Details & Application Form :- Click here