HSBC Recruitment 2020 | AVP Credit Services | Post Graduate | August 2020 |
Organization Name :- HSBC
HSBC Recruitment 2020 : HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational banking and financial services holding company, tracing its origin to a hong in Hong Kong. It is the world’s seventh largest bank by total assets and the largest in Europe with total assets of US$2.374 trillion (as of December 2016). It was established in its present form in London in 1991 by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company.
HSBC has around 3,900 offices in 67 countries and territories across Africa, Asia, Oceania, Europe, North America and South America, and around 38 million customers. As of 2014, it was the world’s sixth-largest public company, according to a composite measure by Forbes magazine.
Organization Website :- www.hsbc.com
Positions :- AVP Credit Services
Job Location :- Mumbai , Maharashtra
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification HSBC Recruitment 2020 :-
- Post Graduate, Preferably Chartered Accountant, CFA, CMA.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Regulatory Reporting for Banks.
- Good understanding in Credit Services related returns & MIS, like CRILC, Large Exposure Framework, and Compliance of Exposure Norms.
- Good understanding on RBI circulars, notifications and their implementation.
- Advanced user of MS Office Package. Master in Application of various formulas and advance function in Microsoft Excel.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Automated Data Flow project. Project handling skills for automation of current manual reporting.
- Working knowledge on data submission to Credit Information Companies (CIC).
Additional Information :-
- The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC.
- As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Principal Responsibilities HSBC Recruitment 2020 :-
- Prepare Critical RBI, Group & Top management MIS. Checker role for the regular submission. Applicant should be able to handle core RBI reporting and adhoc indents independently.
- Smooth operation of various daily MIS functions & compliance of exposure norms
- Ensure timelines for every reporting, and improve accuracy in the returns submission. Key reporting to be handled are CRILC, Large Exposure Framework, Return on Asset Quality, RWA calculation & data submission for RMM forum.
- Analysis of new RBI circulars & Group Guidelines. Implementation of the same in the BAU working in an efficient way.
- Ensure accurate data submission to Credit Information Companies (CIC) for wholesale portfolio.
- Loan Delivery System Monitoring.
- Process improvement and continuous development in current processes with the help of office productivity tools
Full Job Description :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here