HSBC Recruitment 2021 | Associate Card Sales | Graduate |
Organization Name :- HSBC
HSBC Recruitment 2021 : HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational banking and financial services holding company, tracing its origin to a hong in Hong Kong. It is the world’s seventh largest bank by total assets and the largest in Europe with total assets of US$2.374 trillion (as of December 2016). It was established in its present form in London in 1991 by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company.
HSBC has around 3,900 offices in 67 countries and territories across Africa, Asia, Oceania, Europe, North America and South America, and around 38 million customers. As of 2014, it was the world’s sixth-largest public company, according to a composite measure by Forbes magazine.
Organization Website :- www.hsbc.com
Positions :- Associate Card Sales
Job Location :- Mumbai , Maharashtra
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification HSBC Recruitment 2021 :-
– Bachelor’s degree with equivalent experience
– Experience (preferable) in frontline customer services/ relationship management.
– Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills
– Sound knowledge on the Banking sector in general
– Able to communicate well in English and local languages
Additional Information :-
- The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC.
- As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Apply Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here