ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 / ICICI Bank Jobs Details :-
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 In 1955 ICICI was formed as an initiative of the World Bank. In the 1990s, ICICI transformed its business from a financial institution limited to development projects to a diversified financial services group. Ever progressing with the times, ICICI addressed a need to upgrade its corporate structure to that of universal banking..
The merger of ICICI with ICICI bank seemed like a natural step in line with its newly adopted universal outlook. This would enhance value for ICICI shareholders with low-cost deposits, increased fee-based income, participation in the payment system and transaction banking services. It would also greatly benefit ICICI Bank shareholders through a large capital base and scale of operations, access to corporate relationships built over five decades, new business segments and more.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria :-
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 post contains the various eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification, age of relaxation for each caste, last date to apply, etc. If candidates full fill the qualification then their application will be selected. Otherwise, they will reject the application who are not eligible for this exam.
Nationality Qualification :-
ICICI bank notification strictly mentioned the applying candidates must be located in India. It means the candidate must be a citizen of India. And other country candidates are not eligible for this exam.
Educational Qualifications Mentioned in ICICI Bank Jobs Notification :-
Graduate & Post Graduate in any discipline , Full time MBA
Experience for ICICI Bank Jobs :- 0 – 10 years, variable for posts
Job Location for ICICI Bank Jobs 2021 :- Across India
Open positions in ICICI Bank :-
- Probationary Officers Programme
- Relationship Manager – Auto
- Relationship Manager- Key Relation
- Branch Relationship Officer (BRO)
- Deputy Branch Manager
- Branch Manager
- E-Relationship Manager
- Phone Banking Officer
- Relationship Manager-Wealth
- Relationship Manager Personal Loans
- Branch Sales Manager – Mortgage
- Sales Officer
- Value Banker
Job Last Update on :- 14 / 4 /2021
Apply link for ICICI Bank Jobs 2021 :-
To Apply for Above given positions just – Click here
Application Process for ICICI Bank Jobs :-
- Just Click on Above Given Apply Link and choose the appropriate link according to the post to apply for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021.
- Before filling the online application form, you must have the correct email ID and contact number and keep all the testimonials ready such as age, ID proof, educational qualification, CV, if any experience.
- Now, you have to press on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Mention all the necessary information in the HDFC Bank Online Application Form.
- Then, upload the Scanned Copies of required documents along with your latest photo and signature.
- At last, click on the submit button after verifying the online application form. You may also take the print out of the HDFC Bank Jobs Online Form for future use
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 Selection Process :-
Candidates will clear the many rounds and the major rounds are mentioned below
- Telephonic interview
- Written Test
- Personality Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- HR round
Essential News for Aspirants :-
Many aspirants get the good news in the banking sector who’s preparing for the bank exams. ICICI banks released the official notification this year. Many passed out students set goals for getting the bank exams such as engineering students, art students, etc. Private Sector banks and also the public sector banks release the various employment notification which provides the job opportunities.
ICICI bank released the official notification for Clerk, PO, and other vacancies posts. It is one of the best opportunities for all bank job seekers. ICICI bank was eager to fill the posts of the supervisor, PO, clerk, and other vacancies. Candidates who are eagerly waiting and preparing for these exams utilize the opportunities like apply online readout details then make your preparation.
Read Next :-