Paytm Payments Bank Recruitment 2020 | Storage Administrator | BE/B.Tech | Noida | July 2020 |
Organization Name :- Paytm Payments Bank Limited
We are proud to bring you Paytm Payments Bank – India’s first bank with zero charges on online transactions, no minimum balance requirement and free virtual debit card. The Paytm Payments Bank will bring a new banking model to the world where an account holder’s money will be absolutely safe.
Organization Website :- www.paytmbank.com
Industry Type :- IT-Hardware & Networking
Positions :- Storage Administrator
Job Location :- Noida
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Qualification :- B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Experience :- 7 – 9 Years
Job description Paytm Payments Bank Recruitment 2020 :-
Primary Skill : EMC Vmax, Vmax3 , Brocade/Cisco switches, SRDF, Cloning, Snapshot techniques. Strong troubleshooting skills.
1. Strong experience with Implementation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting of Block & Unified SAN environment and NAS.
2. EMC and other vendors- Midrange and enterprise storage products.
3. Decision making, planning executing software and hardware upgrades.
4. Implementation and new build experience with DC thorough understanding.
5. Virtualization, cloud storage and Software defined storage understanding.
6. Operations for windows and Linux/Unix/Solaris servers.
7. Providing support for the complete Storage Infrastructure, Involved in activity of Storage Migration, implementation and configuration new storage boxes.
8. Storage providing, share (NFS/ SMB), LUN configuration, Storage pool, Devices, Auto providing, Raid, Storage monitoring, Virtual Volumes, and LUN allocation /reclaim.
9. Enterprise Storage hardware, Monitor inter-site storage replication.
10. Troubleshooting Storage Performance, Reporting & Analysis on Capacity Management. Issues and Preparing SAN/Storage inventory, daily health check reports.
11. Ensure stable performance for global storage infrastructure.
12. SAN Zoning and performance troubleshooting for Brocade/Cisco SAN switches. Fabric upgrade management and troubleshooting.
13. Hands-on experience in situations where on-call 24/7 support for mission-critical services.
14. Incident change and problem management monitoring.
15. Adhere to SLA in resolving incidents for backup.
16. Health Check Storage boxes, switches.
17. Data Center implementation experience will be add on.
18. Replication techniques like SRDF, clone, snapvx, DR and Business continuity setup handling experience.
Resume Send :- Interested candidates can share their resumes on email@example.com id with the subject line as ” Storage Administrator”| Current Location | “years Of Experience”
For More Details :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here