Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 | Senior Manager, Manager, Information Technology Officer, Clerk-cum Data Entry Operator, Steno-typist | Graduate |
Organization Name :- Punjab State Cooperative Bank
The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Ltd., Chandigarh was established on 31 August 1949 at shimla vide Registration No.720 as a principal financing institution of the cooperative movement in the state. It has 17 branches and 1 extension counter in the city of Chandigarh. 20 Central Cooperative Banks having 802 branches in the State of Punjab are affiliated with the bank.
Position :- Total posts – 856
- Senior Manager – 40 Posts
- Manager – 60 Posts
- Information Technology Officer – 07 Posts
- Clerk-cum Data Entry Operator – 739 Posts
- Steno-typists – 10 Posts
Job Location :- Chandigarh
Qualification :- B.E /B.tech /B.Sc/ CA /M.Sc / MBA / MCA / PG / Graduate
- Senior Manager – Rs. 35400/-
- Manager – Rs. 29200/-
- Information Technology Officer – Rs. 25500/-
- Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator – Rs. 19900/-
- Steno Typist – Rs. 21700/-
Selection process :-
- Selected candidates for the post of Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operators will be allocated to these banks through counselling on the basis of merit of written test.
- For the post of steno-typist there will be separate Punjabi and English Shorthand skill test after merit of written test. A speed @ 80 w.p.m. and transcription @ 20 w.p.m. is required. The number of candidates to be called for skill test will be ten times the number of vacancy.
- Choice of posting station for Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operators will be strictly based on merit and the station to be opted at the time of counselling and will not be changed thereafter.
- Selection will be based solely on merit of written test. There shall be no interview. There shall be Punjabi and English Shorthand skill test for the post of steno-typists in addition to written test. The skill test will be a qualifying test only.
- To qualify in the written examination, candidates of all categories except SC category would be required to score at least 40% minimum marks. For SC category candidates the minimum qualifying marks will be 35%
How to Apply :- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts through online on or before 20 May 2021.
Application fees :-
- For General – Rs.1400/-
- For SC – Rs.700/-
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
DISCLAIMER :- Bankjobs.online does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.