UCO Bank Recruitment 2020 | Specialist Officers | 91 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Electrical Engineering/ CA/ CFA/ B.Arch/ PG – Economics | Last Date: 17th November 2020 |
Organization Name :- UCO Bank
Founded in 1943, UCO Bank is a commercial bank and a Government of India Undertaking. Its Board of Directors consists of government representatives from the Government of India and Reserve Bank of India as well as eminent professionals like accountants, management experts, economists, businessmen, etc.
Headquartered in Kolkata, the Bank has 42 Zonal Offices spread all over India. Branches located in a geographical area report to the Zonal Office having jurisdiction over that area. These Zonal Offices are headed by Senior Executives ranging upto the rank of General Manager, depending on size of business and importance of location. The Zonal Offices report to the respective Head Office Departments headed by General Managers/senior Deputy General Managers.
Organization Website :- www.ucobank.com
Positions :- Specialist Officers – IT
Total Vacancies :- 35
- Security Officers: 9 Posts (JMGS-I)
- Engineers: 8 Posts (JMGS-I)
- Economist: 2 Posts (MMGS – II)
- Statistician: 2 Posts (JMGS-I)
- IT Officer: 20 Posts (JMGS-I)
- Chartered Accountants/ CFA (Scale I, II): 50 Posts
Job Location :- Across India
- For JMGS-I Posts: Rs. 23700 – 980/7 -30560 -1145/2- 32850-1310/7- 42020
- For MMGS-II Posts: Rs. 31705 -1145/1 – 32850 -1310/10 – 45950
Experience :- Experienced
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Graduation in any discipline with 5 years service as a commissioned officer from Defence Forces for the post of Security Officers
- BE/ B.Tech in Civil/ Electrical Engineering/ Architecture from a recognized University for the post of Engineers.
- PG in Economics/ Statistics from a recognized University for the post of Economist, Statistician with minimum 2 years experience in the relevant field.
- BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology or MCA with minimum 60% of marks from a recognized University with 1 year experience in the relevant field.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant/ CFA from a recognized University.
Age limit :-
Candidates age must be minimum 21 to 30 years as on 01-10-2020. 40 years for the posts of Security Officers.
Selection Process :-
The selection process may comprise online test and Interview.
Application Fees :-
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD): Rs.118/-
- GEN/ OBC category: Rs. 1180/-
Mode of Payment :- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Examination Centres :-
Bank will be holding online test at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhubhaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Ernakulam, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi& Vishakhapatnam.
How To Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 27th October 2020 to 17th November 2020.
For More details & Apply Link :- Click here